Mustang Ice Commander 9002
For the rescue professional, here is a suit that is unbeatable on the ice. The Mustang Ice Commander IC 9001 offers a warm, watertight suit that has superior mobility and advanced features.
- High performance, welded urethane coated nylon exterior is waterproof, durable and easy to clean.
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation.
- Liner can be unsnapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning.
- Full-length heavy duty zipper gives a water-tight seal and makes the Mustang easy to get in and out of.
- Hood and face seal are watertight, giving superior protection from water and wind exposure
- Redesigned integral self-adjusting safety harness.
- 2.5 mm neoprene on knees provides reinforcement and padding to knees and lower legs.
- Seat and elbows are reinforced with yellow shell fabric giving added protection and durability.
- Durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces.
- Sleeve pockets customized to accommodate ice awls (ice awls not included).
- Pockets easily secured with Velcro.
- Adjustable ankle strap fastens down and holds the suit’s foot in place.
- 5 fingered gloves attached to each sleeve with palms that provide abrasion resistance and better grip.
- Compact storage case – storage volume has been reduced by about 17% compared to a conventional neoprene suit.
- One Size fits all: Universal Adult (110 – 330 lbs.) (4’11” – 6’7”)
- * Fabric: Urethane coated nylon outer shell * Detachable inner Mustang AirSoft™ buoyancy/insulation * 2.5 mm neoprene on knees * Seat and elbows reinforced with yellow shell * Waterproof / Breathable: yes / no * Pockets: 2 sleeve pockets with velcro closure for ice awls (ice awls not included * Heavy duty full-length flexible zipper * Watertight hood * Redesigned integral self-adjusting safety harness * Durable rubber soles * Adjustable ankle straps * Compact storage * 5 fingered abrasion resistant gloves