Life Liners has been the leading brand name in Protective NFPA Fire Hoods since 1991. The innovations brought to this integral part of the Fire Fighters Ensemble include the Easy Seal face opening introduced in 1994 for easy donning and doffing, and the sculptured neck that prevents bunching around the neck.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Seal Face Opening with heavy duty elastic ensuring tight fit around SCBA facepeice
- Full Size Head ensures that the hood is able to stretch forward enough to hold tightly to the SCBA facepeice
- Tapered Head Pattern eliniates bunching around the neck
- Innovative Fabrics ensure reduced weights and increased comfort with increased protection
- Patterned Bib lies flat on the chest and back eliminating bunching and providing a large overlap interface for improved protection
- Fire resistant label with exceptional print durability to ensure product and tracking information is preserved.
- Flat Seaming that eliminates the bump making for a very comfortable fit under your helmet
These hoods meet the design and performance requirements of NFPA 1971 Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting 2007 Edition.
An inexpensive and highly innovative design with superior new technology materials combined to make a high quality hood that outshines carbon fiber hoods in comfort, performance, and durability.
Double layer outer shell designed specifically for training officers involved in repeated high heat training evolutions but inexpensive enough to provide best in class protection for all firefighters. Innovative design and superior new technology materials combined to make a high quality hood that outshines carbon fiber hoods in comfort, performance, and durability.